Terms of Service
Yousemble Terms of Service
Everyday language summaries are provided for convenience only and are not legally binding. Please read the “Terms of Service” for the complete picture of your legal requirements. By using Yousemble or any Yousemble services, you are agreeing to these terms. Be sure to occasionally check back for updates.
1. What We Own
All material and services available on the Site, and all material and services provided by or through Yousemble, its affiliates, subsidiaries, employees, agents, licensors, or other commercial partners including, but not limited to, software, all informational text, software documentation, design of and “look and feel,” layout, photographs, graphics, audio, video, messages, interactive and instant messaging, design and functions, files, documents, images, or other materials, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted as well as all derivative works thereof (collectively, the “Services”), are owned by us or other parties that have licensed their material or provided services to us, and are protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret, and other intellectual property laws. All Yousemble trademarks and service marks, logos, slogans, and taglines are the property of Yousemble. All other trademarks, service marks, logos, slogans, and taglines are the property of their respective owners. Except as otherwise specifically provided herein, nothing should be construed as granting any license or right to use any trademarks, service marks, logos, slogans or taglines displayed on Yousemble without our express written permission, or the express written permission of such third-party that may own the trademark, service mark, logo, slogan or tagline.
2. Rights to Use What We Own
Subject to this Agreement, Yousemble hereby grants you a limited, revocable, non-transferable, and non-exclusive license to use the Services through a user identification reference provided by Yousemble (“User ID”) to the extent, and only to the extent, necessary to access and use the Site in accordance with the terms of this Agreement. The license granted herein does not permit you, and you agree not to: store, copy, reproduce, republish, modify, upload, post, translate, scrape, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute, transfer, transmit, display, decompile, reverse engineer, reverse assemble, decipher, or otherwise attempt to discover any programming code or any source code used in or with the Services or otherwise distribute in any way the Services other than as specifically permitted in this Agreement. You may not sell, assign, sublicense, grant a security interest in or otherwise attempt to transfer any right in the Services, create derivative works based on or in any manner commercially exploit the Services, in whole or in part other than as expressly permitted in this Agreement. Any use of the Services for any purpose other than as specifically permitted herein or without our prior consent or the prior written consent of our licensors, as applicable, is a violation of the copyright, trademark, and other proprietary rights in the Services and is expressly prohibited. You further agree that violations by you, any other person or entity of the terms of this Agreement may be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. We reserve all rights not expressly granted in this Agreement.
We will provide you User IDs each permitting access to the Services through one person and one computer at a time through the User accounts you create on the Site. You agree to fully and accurately provide the information requested by us when setting up your accounts and to regularly update such information. Your failure to do so may result in the cancellation of your account and loss of Services. You further agree (a) not to provide User IDs to anyone who is not your employee, and (b) to ensure all individuals permitted to use the User IDs are aware of and have agreed in writing to comply with the terms of this Agreement.
3. What You Provide to Us
You are legally responsible for all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages, or other materials (“Content”) uploaded, posted, or stored through your use of the Services. While you will retain ownership of the Content you provide to the Site, you will grant Yousemble certain rights to host and use your Content as described in the following sentence. You grant Yousemble a worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive license to host and use the Content in order to provide you with the Services. You agree not to use the Services for any illegal purpose or in violation of any applicable local, state, federal or international law. You are encouraged to archive your Content regularly and frequently. You are responsible for any Content that may be lost or unrecoverable through your use of the Services. You must provide all required and appropriate warnings, information, and disclosure. You hereby represent and warrant that you will not use the Services to share, store, or in any way distribute personal or financial data that is not in accordance with the law. Any Users suspected of having information which involves fraud, embezzlement, money laundering, insider trading, support for terrorism, or any other activity proscribed by law may have their accounts terminated, their financial data erased, and they also may be reported to law enforcement officials in the appropriate jurisdictions. Yousemble is not responsible for the Content or data you submit.
4. Comments and Feedback
You acknowledge and agree that any questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, feedback, or other information provided by you to us (“Comments”) are not confidential and you hereby grant us a worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free license to reproduce, display, perform, distribute, publish, modify, edit or otherwise use such Comments as it deems appropriate, for any and all commercial or non-commercial purposes, in our sole discretion.
5. Monitoring Your Content
Yousemble may, but has no obligation to, monitor content on the Services. We may disclose any information necessary or appropriate to satisfy our legal obligations, protect Yousemble or its customers, or operate the Services properly. Yousemble, in its sole discretion, may refuse to post, remove, or refuse to remove, any Content, in whole or in part, alleged to be unacceptable, undesirable, inappropriate, or in violation of this Agreement. Additionally, Yousemble may require you to place all or any portion of the Content behind password protection if it determines that such Content is inappropriate for the community at large but does not otherwise violate the terms of this Agreement. If Yousemble has requested you to place Content behind password protection or if you independently determine that the Content appropriately belongs behind password protection, you may not publish the password in such a way that negates the limited-access nature of the password protected site. If Yousemble requests you to place any Content behind password protection and you fail to do so promptly, Yousemble reserves the right to (a) place such Content behind password protection itself, or (b) immediately terminate this Agreement.
6. Copyright Complaint Policy
If you believe any Services infringe your copyrighted works, you may provide a notification of claimed copyright infringement to our Designated Agent for copyright complaints. Please contact us at email@example.com.
- Yousemble does not allow any of the following content, or links to such content, to be published on the Service:
- Content of a pornographic, sexually explicit, or violent nature.
- Content of an illegal nature (including stolen copyrighted material).
- Pirated software sites, including cracking programs or cracking program archives.
- Content with the sole purpose of causing harm or inciting hate, or content that could be reasonably considered as slanderous or libelous.
- Content or data which would impersonate someone else or falsely represent your identity or qualifications, or that could reasonably constitute a breach of an individual’s privacy.
- Content that is spam, is machine- or randomly-generated, and/or contains unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing), or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing).
Users posting any of the above content on their sites will be notified using the User’s current email address on file in the User’s account, and may be given a 48 hour grace period to make any corrective actions. Yousemble may suspend the services of the member account until a resolution is met between Yousemble UK Ltd.. and the User. Repeated violations of this Policy may cause cancellation of service without the refund of any fees.
7.2. By accepting these Terms of Service and using Yousemble, Yousemble Users agree to all of the following:
- Users may not use the Service as a remote storage server only.
- Users may not access the Service through automated methods. Use of robots or other computer code which calls the Service, except where explicitly allowed, is absolutely forbidden. The Services may only be used or accessed through an electronic device under the manual control of a User at all times.
- Users may not upload individual files larger than 20MB. Yousemble reserves the right to refuse to host any downloadable file.
- Users may not send unsolicited messages (also known as junk mail or SPAM) to promote any website published on the Service.
- Users may not upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available or initiate any content that contains software viruses, worms,Trojan horses or any other computer code, files or programs that interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of the Services or any Yousemble user.
- Users may not send messages through the site which do not correctly identify the sender; Users may not alter the attribution of origin in electronic mail messages or posting.
- Users may not use the Services to impersonate another person.
- Users are not permitted to knowingly allow another website or hosting server to link to content files stored on Yousemble’s servers.Users deemed to be using Yousemble solely as a remote storage server will have their account immediately terminated and will have all files associated with their account permanently removed.
- Users are not permitted to get advertised via unwanted electronic messages such as spam links on newsgroups, email lists, other blogs and websites, and similar unsolicited promotional methods.
7.3. You must also further agree to make the following commitments relating to the registering and maintaining the security of their accounts.
- You will not use the Services for any unlawful purposes.
- You will not provide any false personal information to Yousemble,or create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission.
- You will ensure the email address provided in your account registration is valid at all times. Yousemble reserves the right to terminate any account that does not include a valid email address on file.
- You will not use the Services if you are under 18 years of age and you hereby certify you are at least 18 years of age.
- You will not use the Services if you are located in a country embargoed by the U.S., or are on the U.S. Treasury Department’s list of Specially Designated Nationals.
- You will keep your contact information accurate and up-to-date.
- You will not share your password, let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your account.
- You will not transfer your account to anyone without first getting our express written permission.
- You will not imply or state, directly or indirectly, that you are affiliated with or endorsed by Yousemble unless you have entered into such a written agreement with Yousemble.
- You will not attempt to or actually access the Services by any means other than through the interfaces provided by Yousemble. This prohibition includes accessing or attempting to access Yousemble using any third-party service, including software-as-a-service platforms that aggregate access to multiple services.
- You will not attempt to or actually override any security component included in or underlying Yousemble.
- You will not attempt or engage in any action that directly or indirectly interferes with the proper working of or places an unreasonable load on Yousemble’s infrastructure, including, but not limited to, sending unsolicited communications to other users or Yousemble personnel, or attempting to gain unauthorized access to the Services.
Yousemble may determine in its sole discretion whether or not an account is in violation of any of these policies. Violation of any of these policies may result in user information tracking which such information being stored to identify the offending use. Offending users may be permanently restricted from holding an account on the Service.
- Users may agree to a one (1) month, twelve (12) month contract agreement with Yousemble.
- Users can opt to upgrade or downgrade their service agreement to any other contract agreement that Yousemble is currently offering for sale at any time during a User’s contract term. In the event of a contract downgrade, a discount credit will be issued to User’s Yousemble account for the difference in the cost of the two contracts over the remainder of the User’s original contract term. This credit can be applied to future months of service with Yousemble, and is in no way transferable to a cash refund.
- 3. At the end of the contract term, the contract will automatically renew for an additional contract term until explicitly cancelled by the User. Cancellation must be issued via the User’s Website Manager interface. Any cancellation issued via the customer’s Website Manager interface must be done at least one (1) day prior to the end of the contract term. An email or phone request to cancel your account is not considered cancellation. You can cancel your account at any time by logging in clicking on Upgrades in the Dashboard and cancelling any/all products associated with your Profile. The Account screen provides a simple no questions asked cancellation link.
- 4. Only services and features clearly indicated as “free” or “no charge” are free or without charge. It is not the responsibility of Yousemble to provide free support for the User in the use and operation of Yousemble. All other applications, features, functionality and support provided by Yousemble and its partners are provided for a fee and the User is liable for such fees.
- 5. If you registered for a trial use of the Services (“Trial Period”), you must decide to purchase the Services within the Trial Period in order to retain any Content that you have posted or uploaded during the Trial Period. If you do not purchase the Services by the end of the Trial Period, portions of your Content may become disabled or will no longer be available to you. To be very clear, after using the Services during the Trial Period, if you decide not to purchase the full version of the Services, you will not be able to access or retrieve selected parts of or areas of data you added/created during the Trial Period.
If you purchase any services that we offer for a fee, you agree to Yousemble storing your payment card information. You also acknowledge that the Services are subject to this Agreement and any additional terms related to the provision of the Agreement. You further agree to pay the applicable fees for the Premium Services (including, without limitation, periodic fees for premium accounts) as they become due plus all related taxes, and to reimburse us for all collection costs and interest for any overdue amounts.
The User takes full responsibility for all taxes and fees of any nature associated with Services used or products purchased. Yousemble shall not be liable for any taxes or other fees to be paid in accordance with or related to purchases made from or by the User or through the Services.
- Services may be terminated by either party, without cause, by giving the other party three (3) days written notice. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service upon termination.
- Notwithstanding the above, Yousemble may terminate Services at anytime, without penalty and without notice, if the User fails to comply with any of the terms of this Agreement or the intellectual property protections applicable to these Services.
- Notice of termination of Services by Yousemble may be sent to the contact e-mail associated with User’s account. Upon termination, Yousemble has the right to delete all data, files, or other information that is stored in the User’s account.
11. ERRORS AND ACCESS TO SITE
YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACCURACY AND APPROPRIATENESS OF ALL DATA AND CONTENT WITHIN YOUR WEBSITE; INCLUDING SALES TAX CALCULATIONS, PRODUCT PRICING, AND PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONS, SHIPPING CHARGES, CONTACT INFORMATION, EMAIL COMMUNICATIONS, AND ELECTRONIC PAYMENT PROCESSING. YOUSEMBLE WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR INACCURATE INFORMATION AND ANY POTENTIAL DAMAGES CAUSED BY SUCH INACCURACIES. YOU FURTHER UNDERSTAND THAT YOUSEMBLE MAY NOT MAINTAIN COPIES OF FILES OR DOCUMENTS THAT ARE SENT BY YOU AND THAT YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR BACKING UP THIS DATA.
12. Links to Third Party Websites; No Implied Endorsement
The Site may contain links to other websites owned by third parties. Please note that when you click on any of these links, you are entering another website for which we have no responsibility or control. You agree that we shall not be responsible for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as a result of any such links or as the result of the presence of such links on the Site. In no event shall any reference to any third party, third party website or third party product or service be construed as an approval or endorsement by us of that third party, third party website or of any product or service provided by a third party.
13. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
ACCESS TO THE SERVICES AND TECHNOLOGY AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE SITE OR DOWNLOADED THEREFROM IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” “WITH ALL FAULTS” AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, YOUSEMBLE AND ITS LICENSORS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTIBILITY, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER YOUSEMBLE NOR ITS LICENSORS WARRANT THAT ACCESS TO THE SITE AND/OR THE SERVICES AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS, IF ANY, WILL BE CORRECTED; NOR DOES YOUSEMBLE OR ITS LICENSORS MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, CURRENCY, QUALITY, COMPLETENESS, USEFULNESS, PERFORMANCE, SECURITY, LEGALITY OR SUITABILITY OF THE SERVICES, THE CONTENT, THE SERVICES OR ANY OF THE MATERIALS AND TECHNOLOGY AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE SITE. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND YOUR RELIANCE UPON THE CONTENT, SERVICES, MATERIALS AND TECHNOLOGY AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. IN ADDITION, YOUSEMBLE IS NOT RESPONSIBLE, AND MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES FOR THE DELIVERY OF ANY MESSAGES (SUCH AS EMAILS, POSTING OF ANSWERS OR TRANSMISSION OF ANY OTHER USER GENERATED CONTENT) SENT THROUGH THE SITE TO ANYONE.
IN ADDITION, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT ANY DATA, INFORMATION, CONTENT OR MATERIALS CONTAINED IN OR MADE AVAILABLE IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICES IS NOT INTENDED AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR, THE KNOWLEDGE, EXPERTISE, SKILL AND JUDGMENT TAX, LEGAL OR OTHER PROFESSIONALS. THE SERVICES DO NOT PROVIDE TAX OR LEGAL ADVICE. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR OBTAINING SUCH ADVICE.
FURTHER, YOUSEMBLE AND ITS LICENSORS MAKE NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTIES THAT YOUSEMBLE OR THE CONTENT OR THE SERVICES OR THE MATERIALS AND TECHNOLOGY AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE SITE ARE APPROPRIATE OR AVAILABLE FOR USE IN ALL GEOGRAPHIC LOCATIONS. IF YOU USE THE SITE, THE SERVICES OR ANY MATERIALS OR TECHNOLOGY AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE SITE OUTSIDE SOUTH AFRICA, YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR COMPLIANCE WITH ALL APPLICABLE LAWS, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION EXPORT AND IMPORT REGULATIONS OF OTHER COUNTRIES. NEITHER YOUSEMBLE NOR ANY THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS, PARTNERS OR AFFILIATES WARRANT THAT SITE, ITS SERVERS OR ANY E-MAIL SENT FROM THE SITE OR ANY THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS, PARTNERS OR AFFILIATES ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
14. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
WE ARE NOT LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR SPECIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY PERSONAL INJURY, LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR OTHER DATA ON YOUR COMPUTER OR OTHERWISE) ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SITE, THE SERVICES OR THE TECHNOLOGY AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE SITE, WHETHER UNDER A THEORY OF BREACH OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, MALPRACTICE OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF YOUSEMBLE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOU HEREBY RELEASE YOUSEMBLE AND HOLD YOUSEMBLE AND ITS PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, AND THEIR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, TRUSTEES, AFFILIATES, SUBCONTRACTORS, AGENTS AND EMPLOYEES, HARMLESS FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, DEMANDS, AND DAMAGES OF EVERY KIND AND NATURE (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ACTUAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL), KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, SUSPECTED AND UNSUSPECTED, DISCLOSED AND UNDISCLOSED, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES,OR THE TECHNOLOGY AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE SITE. YOU WAIVE THE PROVISIONS OF ANY STATE OR LOCAL LAW LIMITING OR PROHIBITING A GENERAL RELEASE.
15. EXCLUSIVE REMEDY
IN THE EVENT OF ANY PROBLEM WITH THE SITE, THE SERVICES OR THE TECHNOLOGY AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH SERVICES, YOU AGREE THAT YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO CEASE USING THE SITE, THE SERVICES OR THE TECHNOLOGY AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE SITE. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL YOUSEMBLE, ITS AFFILIATES, OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE IN ANY WAY FOR YOUR USE OF THE SITE, THE CONTENT, THE SERVICES OR TECHNOLOGY AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR MATERIALS, ANY INFRINGEMENT BY THE CONTENT OR MATERIALS, AND/OR THE TECHNOLOGY OF THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OR OTHER RIGHTS OF THIRD PARTIES, OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF THE SITE, THE SERVICES, OR TECHNOLOGY AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE SITE. Certain states and/or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or limitation of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the exclusions set forth above may not apply to you.
We may modify, replace, refuse access to, suspend or discontinue the Services, partially or entirely, or add, change and modify prices for all or part of the Services for you or for all our users in our sole discretion. All of these changes shall be effective upon their posting on the Site or by direct communication to you unless otherwise noted. We further reserve the right to withhold, remove and or discard any content available as part of your account, with or without notice if deemed by us to be contrary to this Agreement. For avoidance of doubt, Yousemble has no obligation to store, maintain or provide you a copy of any content that you or other users provide when using the Services.
You agree to indemnify, hold harmless, and defend Yousemble and its licensors, suppliers, officers, directors, employees, agents, affiliates, subsidiaries, successors and assigns (collectively “Indemnified Parties”) from and against any and all liability, loss, claim, damages, expense, or costs (including but not limited to attorneys’ fees), incurred by or made against the Indemnified Parties in connection with any claim arising from or related to the use of the Services through your account or any of the Content, or technology available on or through the Site, or any breach or violation of this Agreement by you or anyone utilizing your account. You agree to fully cooperate as reasonably required by an Indemnified Party(ies). Each Indemnified Party may assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter for which it is indemnified hereunder. You shall not settle any matter without the consent of the applicable Indemnified Party.
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement at any time. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Services following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. We may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through Site (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
The formation, interpretation and performance of this Agreement and any disputes arising out of it shall be governed by the substantive and procedural laws without regard to its rules on conflicts or choice of law and, to the extent applicable, the laws of South Africa. The exclusive jurisdiction and venue for actions related to the subject matter hereof shall be the state and federal courts located in South Africa, and you hereby submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts. You hereby waive any right to a jury trial in any proceeding arising out of or related to this Agreement. The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods does not apply to this Agreement.
You acknowledge that a violation or attempted violation of any of this Agreement will cause such damage to Yousemble as will be irreparable, the exact amount of which would be impossible to ascertain and for which there will be no adequate remedy at law. Accordingly, you agree that Yousemble shall be entitled as a matter of right to an injunction issued by any court of competent jurisdiction, restraining such violation or attempted violation of these terms and conditions by you, or your affiliates, partners, or agents, as well as to recover from you any and all costs and expenses sustained or incurred by Yousemble in obtaining such an injunction, including, without limitation, reasonable attorney’s fees. You agree that no bond or other security shall be required in connection with such injunction.
In no event shall you be entitled to rescission, in junctive or other equitable relief, or to enjoin or restrain the operation of Yousemble, the exploitation of any advertising or other materials issued in connection therewith, or the exploitation of the Site or any content used or displayed through the Site.
- If any portion of this Agreement is found to be unenforceable, the remaining portion will remain in full force and effect.
- If we fail to enforce any of this Agreement, it will not be considered a waiver.
- Any amendment to or waiver of this Agreement must be made in writing and signed by us.
- You will not transfer any of your rights or obligations under this Agreement to anyone else without our prior written consent.
- All of our rights and obligations under this Agreement are freely assignable by us in connection with a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets, or by operation of law or otherwise.
- This Agreement does not confer any third party beneficiary rights.
- A printed version of this Agreement and of any related notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this Agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
- Unless we expressly note otherwise, these terms incorporate and supercede any other terms associated with the files and applications available on the domain www.yousemble.com, its sub-domains, and any international counterparts and sub-domains, as well as affiliated domains and sub-domains operated by Yousemble UK Ltd.. (‘Yousemble’, ‘we’, or ‘us’).
1. Domain Renewals
The Term of this Agreement is twelve (12) months or twenty four (24) months for certain domain names. When you renew your services with us, this Agreement will be renewed for additional 12 or 24 month periods, coincident with the term of your services. Thirty (30) days prior to the renewal date of your domain name, we will attempt to renew your services for an additional year. If our renewal is successful, this Agreement will be extended for an additional 12 or 24 months. If you do not wish to continue service for a domain name beyond its current period, you must explicitly cancel the service.
2. Free Domain Name
Yousemble may provide one (1) free domain name for up to one year, with a new purchase of an annual site subscription plan. This domain will be included for the lifetime of your Yousemble account, and the domain name will be registered in your name and is yours to keep, as long as you cover any applicable domain registration fees following the first year. Yousemble cannot assure domain name availability. This offer is not valid on domain renewals or transfers. The free domain name applies only to certain TLD’s ( .com, .net, .org, and .co.za ) when signing up for a new plan. Should your account become inactive during the first sixty (60) days of the domain registration year, any account credit you receive will be reduced by the fee for that year’s domain registration. You may not transfer a domain name within 90 days of registration. Domain name registration orders are subject to the Yousemble Domains Terms of Service Agreement.
Your right and title to your domain name is for a finite period of time, measured by the term of your registration. If you do not pay your fees within fifteen (15) days of the due date, we will close your account and terminate this Agreement. If your account is closed for non-payment, right and title to any domain name previously in your account will transfer to Yousemble and a cancellation surcharge of $150 per domain name cancelled plus applicable renewal fees may be levied on your account.
2. Registrant Education and Domain Name Registrants Rights
For more information about Registrant Education, please review here
For more information about Domain Name Registrant Rights, please review here
3. Abuse Email Address / Contact
For any reports or potential cases of abuse please email firstname.lastname@example.org